Gifts for family and friends can be tough. You want to get them something they will truly enjoy. I have found that personal gifts usually do the trick. Minted has photo art that is a great way to personalized gifts for your loved ones.
This year I'm sure you took lots and lots of fun and fabulous photos with cameras and phones. What are you doing with them? Try Minted's Photo Art to show off your favorite photos! They have lots options to choose from: frame or unframed, multiple frame sizes, and styles. Place those selfies and hilarious photo bombs into layouts and send them to your family and friends.
Here are 5 Photo Art gift ideas
1. Select your favorite selfie: We all do it! Your selfie stick gave you great angles to help you take the best pics this year. Your mom would love a great framed photo of you just being normal happy self.
2. Celebrate your Bestie: Give your besties a framed photo from your time together. Show them that you can't wait to hang out with them soon.
3. Be Romantic: Show your sweetheart how much you care with a collage of photos from your most romantic moments. Their eyes will well up with excitement.
4. Pets are people too! They certainly are in my family. Make some room on your gallery wall for your latest pet photos. Your pets will give you kisses of delight!
5. Decorate your office: Bring in the new year with a new photo calendar! Add a photo to a framed calendar and take it back to work. Treat yourself, it will be an awesome addition to your office space.
Now that I have given you some cool gift ideas, it's time to find some photos to use. You still have time to place order online. Here's a link to Minted's shipping dates deadlines.
Have Fun and Happy Gifting!